Electroless Nickel is a Nickel alloy, typically Ni-P. The electroless nickel process provides a unique combination of high quality, rapid throughput and turn-round with superb performance due to its unique characteristics primarily achieved due to its lack of need for an electric current.
General Electroless Nickel properties include:
- Uniform Thickness
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Superior Wear Resistance
- Hard Deposits (Can increase hardness via post-plate heat treat)
- Good Lubricity
- Solderable Deposit
What are the Applications of Electroless Nickel?
Electroless Nickel has many features & applications, including:
- Corrosion resistance
- Wear resistance
- Uniform coverage throughout part
- Tight control of deposit thickness
- No post machining needed
Electroless Nickel Processes at Anoplate
There are a variety of electroless nickel processes at Anoplate, including:
- Low Phos Electroless Nickel
- Mid Phos Electroless Nickel
- High Phos Electroless Nickel
- Electroless Nickel with PTFE
For questions or more information about our electroless nickel coatings, or to get started on selecting the right finishes for your project Contact Us Today.