Since 1960 Anoplate has been serving a wide range of industrial markets. Our reputation for quality and knowledge has positioned us as one of the top metal finishing companies in the United States. We have a dedicated team of engineering and quality experts with the experience and resources to solve the most challenging surface finishing applications.
Why choose Anoplate?
- Nadcap accredited for nearly 80 chemical processes.
More on Nadcap...
- ISO9001 Certified.
Learn more about our Quality systems and ISO...
- ITAR Registered.
More on ITAR...
- Extensive range of processes.
Anoplate is one of the largest metal finishing companies in the U.S. We offer multiple finishes for ‘one-stop-shopping’.
- Specifications: MIL, ASTM, AMS
- Extensive list of company approvals.
View company approvals & certifications...
- Experience in detailed masking procedures, selective plating, and solving challenging plating and surface finishing applications.
- Offering RoHS compliant coatings.
More on RoHS
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
Anoplate implements new technologies and processes such as nickel-free black oxide, regenerative electroless nickel process, less toxic metal substitute chemistries, energy-efficient casting impregnation technology, mechanical and process control upgrades, and other waste management practices.
Associations, Memberships & Affiliations
National Tooling & Machining Association
National Association for Surface Finishing
American Society for Quality
International Hard Anodizing Association
Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Aerospace Industries Association
For questions or more information on any of our finishes and custom coatings, or to get started on selecting the right finishes for your project Contact Us Today.