Prevents Corrosion, Galling, Seizing, and Fretting
AnoLube 9627A Dry Film Lubricant is a lacquer-like coating containing molybdenum disulfide and corrosion inhibiting pigments. This air drying material prevents corrosion, galling, seizing, and fretting. It is a low friction coating which exhibits long wear life when operated at – 320 F to + 300 F under loads exceeding 100,000 psi.
AnoLube 9627A should be applied where baking with the longer wearing, heat cured AnoLube 9620A is not desireable (e.g. completed assemblies, plastics, etc.).
Once AnoLube 9627A has been allowed to cure, it is virtually unaffected by atmospheric and fretting corrosion, solvents, acids, oils, degreasers. The material can be purchased in easy to apply aerosol cans for field touch up.
AnoLube 9627A may be applied to all properly prepared metallic and nonmetallic surfaces by spraying or dipping.
Excellent Corrosion Protection, Chemical Resistance, and Long Wear Life are AnoLube 9627A's outstanding properties.
- Where application of heat-cured lubricant is not possible
- Where conventional fluid lubricants are difficult to apply or retain where mechanisms require life-long lubrication
- Where operating pressures exceed the load-bearing capacity of ordinary oils and greases
- For parts which are seldom lubricated once they leave the factory and where permanent, life-long lubrication is desired
- For sliding motion applications such as plain and spherical bearings, flap tracks, hinges, threads, and cam surfaces
- Where clean operation is desired (AnoLube 9627A won't collect dirt and dust as grease and oil do)
- Where parts are subject to frequent disassembly
- Parts which operate with reciprocating motion, loaded to 15 psi or less, when contamination with fluid lubrication is likely
- Where protective coating and sacrificial break-in lubricant is needed
- Where easy release is desired (such as acme nuts and screws and PVC molds)
- Net Weight Per Gallon: 9#
- Solids Content: 35-40% (By Wt.)
- Viscosity: 30-40 Sec. (#3 Zahn Cup @ 77f)
- Flash Point: 45f (T.O.C.)
- Operating Temp. Range: -360f To + 500f
- Vehicle Type: Epoxy-Phenolic
- Lubricative Pigment: Molybdenum Disulfide
- Color: Flat Dark Gray
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Vacuum Outgasing: None @ -6 Torr
- Vehicle Type: 100% Epoxy
- Specifications: Exceeds requirements of MIL-L-46147A (Lubricant, Solid Film; Air Cured)
- Wear Life: 120-220 Minutes depending on surface preparation (FALEX @ 1000 lbs gauge load)
- Load Carrying Capacity: 2500 Lbs. (FALEX E.P.)
- Corrosion Resistance: 600 Hours in 5% salt spray per ASTM B117 (1/2 MIL coating) over phosphate)
For questions about this process or if you would you like to discuss an application for AnoLube 9627A? Contact Us Today.